24/01/2015

Voyage :3D Animation- Autodesk Maya

While it's been a long time writing my post, it's fun to write about my creative voyage. After going through solid color entertainment,  I have embarked upon the most  complex, outrageous, enthusiastic journey called "3D Animation" . And  I have started my voyage  over endless seas through an old, vibrant , enormous vessel  called " Autodesk Maya". Coming back from the imagination depths, Maya was the best and worst tool I have experienced  until now. I may not be able to present an coherent answer if you ask me why. It's been around 3 months since I have started working on Maya( 2014 ) . I have created a lot of models through Maya. While some  were appreciated , some were not.  I hope you like them because they may not be as perfect and awesome as per the industry levels.  I will try to touch that level.... soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment