19/11/2014

Concept Art

Concept Art......... Ever since  i have come across this word while playing Mafia 2, i have'nt  stopped looking at the this kind of art .It was stupendous.  I wanted to do something unique and beautiful like this . This may be one of the reasons why I have stepped  into this creative world .

                   After getting a good hold of photoshop, I visualised the primary concern in concept art. OCEANS. Whenever I used to ogle at concept arts, The ocean used to look like a silk cloth embedded  in the picture.Whoof! This is  difficult.However, I never lost interest in creating what I thought of. You could see my collage of the images  which you could view below.

 I started from the scratch.Initially, it used to look like dump. I started looking  for  references in various images and old porcelain arts where I came upon a way of using the brushes in Photoshop and creating the ocean. After getting a good grip on drawing tablet, the art slowly came into shape. It was worth the wait.The final image  still did'nt satisfy my vision  I  have dreamed but, I'm still working on it .

1 comment: