12/10/2014

Adobe Photoshop-The standard of graphic editing.

Since its development by Thomas Knoll ,who wanted to display grayscale images on a  monochrome display, In Detail , grayscale images show from the weakest to strongest intensity in black and white colors Photoshop has become the standard of raster based graphics editor( pixel based ).From the biggest Corporations to a freelancer,  this  raster based editing software has become the DE-FACTO for any image/ poster/wallpaper......... I'll be out of lines by the time I write my experiences . I have started working on photoshop for the past 3 weeks and I have learnt it pretty good, As of 2014, The latest running edition is Photoshop CC( CS(Creative Suite-2003 labelling changed to CC(Creative Cloud) from 2014).

It's been around  3 months since I've started working on Photoshop and I must say it's astounding.I have done some interesting works  based  upon  my constraints and they have materialized vibrantly . For instance, Ocean was always challenging when it comes to painting, digital or materialistic. I was able to recreate that in my digital art. I have elaborated more in my detailed article on digital art.Whether it was image restoration, matte painting, cell animation etc... All of these were achievable with ease through photoshop. There is much more visually appealing entities  waiting to be visualised , created .......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment